CSI SAP2000 Ultimate v.15.0 (Xp,Vista,Win7) (ENG) | 1.62 GB
SAP200015 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated,intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysisengine and design tools for engineers working on transportation,industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
Foundedin 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally asthe pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquakeengineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firmsin over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including theTaipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed CentenarioBridge over the Panama Canal. CSIs software is backed by more thanthree decades of research and development, making it the trusted choiceof sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
CSI producesfive primary software packages: SAP2000; CSiBridge; ETABS; SAFE; andPERFORM-3D. Each of these programs offers unique capabilities and toolsthat are tailored to different types of structures and problems,allowing users to find just the right solution for their work. SAP2000is intended for use on civil structures such as dams, communicationtowers, stadiums, industrial plants and buildings. CSiBridge offerspowerful parametric design of concrete and steel bridges. ETABS has beendeveloped specifically for multi-story commercial and residentialbuilding structures, such as office towers, apartments and hospitals.The SAFE System provides an efficient and powerful program for theanalysis and design of concrete slabs and foundations, with or withoutpost-tensioning. PERFORM-3D is a highly focused nonlinear tool offeringpowerful performance based design capabilities.
TheSAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methodssince its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the sametradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile userinterface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools forengineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports,and other facilities.
From its 3D object based graphical modelingenvironment to the wide variety of analysis and design optionscompletely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 hasproven to be the most integrated, productive and practical generalpurpose structural program on the market today. This intuitive interfaceallows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively withoutlong learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 forall of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-dayproblems. Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful builtin templates. Integrated design code features can automaticallygenerate wind, wave, bridge, and seismic loads with comprehensiveautomatic steel and concrete design code checks per US, Canadian andinternational design standards.
Advanced analytical techniquesallow for step-by-step large deformation analysis, Eigen and Ritzanalyses based on stiffness of nonlinear cases, catenary cable analysis,material nonlinear analysis with fiber hinges, multi-layered nonlinearshell element, buckling analysis, progressive collapse analysis, energymethods for drift control, velocity-dependent dampers, base isolators,support plasticity and nonlinear segmental construction analysis.Nonlinear analyses can be static and/or time history, with options forFNA nonlinear time history dynamic analysis and direct integration.
Froma simple small 2D static frame analysis to a large complex 3D nonlineardynamic analysis, SAP2000 is the easiest, most productive solution foryour structural analysis and design needs.
SAP2000 15 Enhancements
- New graphical user interface with tabbed windows.
- New DirectX graphics.
- Display and output of frame stresses.
-Load optimization feature to determine the optimal loading scalefactors to achieve goals and limits on displacement and force responsethroughout the structure.
- Built-in European concrete and steel material properties.
- Canadian NBCC loading for wind, seismic, and response-spectrum.
- American ASCE-7 loading for wind, seismic, and response-spectrum.
- Italian NTC 2008 response-spectrum functions with geographic database.
- Indian steel frame design code IS 800 2008.
- New Zealand steel frame design code NZS 3404-1997.
- Canadian steel frame design code CSA S16-2009.
- Updated Hong Kong concrete frame design code to include Supplement 1.
- Australian concrete frame design code AS3600-2009.
- Enhanced Eurocode 3-2005 steel frame design, including design for Class 4 sections.
- National annexes for Eurocode 2-2004 concrete frame design for Singapore, Germany, and Portugal.
- National annexes for Eurocode 3-2005 steel frame design for Singapore, Germany, and Portugal.
- Hybrid steel frame section property.
- Simple arc for tendon profile definition.
- Updated API functionality.
- Import of StruCAD*3D design parameters and wave acceleration loading.
-Note that the Bridge module has been moved to the CSiBridge productwith expanded features and capabilities. Basic moving-load analysis hasbeen retained for non-bridge applications.
- Other minor enhancements.
Home : www.csiberkeley.com
If links die, I will reupload at here.
links are interchangable add 5% recovery ,enjoy!